TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
★ CONVENIENT TRANSPORTATION
• Round-trip international air tickets
• China domestic air tickets
• Comfortable air-conditioned coaches for sightseeing and transfers between airports and hotels
★ DELUXE HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
• Beijing: Traders Upper East Hotel ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
• Xi'an: Grand Noble Hotel ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
• Guilin: Guilin Bravo Hotel ★ ★ ★ ★
• Yangshuo: New Century Hotel ★ ★ ★ ★
• Shanghai: Grand Metro Park Hotel ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ FINE DINNING
• Meals provided as noted in itinerary
• Full American & Chinese buffet breakfasts daily at hotels
• Lunches and Dinners features local cuisine from specially selected restaurants
★ COMPREHENSIVE SIGHTSEEING & CULTURAL DISCOVERIES
• Admissions to all sightseeing & special programs listed in itinerary
• Professional English-speaking local tour guides in each city for every group
• A national tour guide for groups of 10 or more people
★ TRAVEL PROTECTION
• Free full coverage Travel Accident Insurance in mainland China
• Free Medical Protection* with coverage up to $100,000 for Emergency Medical and Dental Expense and $1 Million for Emergency Evacuation & Repatriation if full payment is received at least 60 days before departure
• “Travel Agents Professional Liability Insurance” with coverage up to one million dollars
TOUR PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDES:
• China Tourist Visa Fee: We can take care of your visa application with a fee of $170 for US passport (including $140 fee to the China Consulate and $30 service charge) and $50 (including $30 fee to the China Consulate and $20 service charge) for Non-US passport. Please check our Visa section for detailed instructions.
• Any personal charges, such as phone bills, laundry, postage, baggage over-weight charge, optional programs or extra insurance etc.
• Fee for Extended Stay.
• Tips: Please note that gratuities are not included in the tour cost. They are customary, and their purpose is to encourage and reward quality service. Our tour guides, drivers, hotel porters and other service staffs do their utmost to make the trip smooth and pleasant. Gratuities are a way of showing your appreciation. However, tips are NEVER mandatory. We suggest you to tip $8 per day no matter your group sizes.
• Any items not listed in the itinerary.
• Any other charges caused by the acts of God, natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental, and local authority’s orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by the accident beyond the responsibilities of travel agents and incurred due to the tourist action violating the law.